Name:
Location: Groningen City, Groningen, Netherlands

January 7, 2007

Physicly and mentally i feel good. I don't know about my psychological state. I am supposed to start working again tomorrow and but i don't feel like coming back at all. For that matter i again don't want to live on again. I don't see the point in staying alive anymore and i still don't want to live but i also still don't want to die. I don't want to worry to begin & end with.

But i feel that i will have to fight an uphill struggle without any support from my trusted computerscreen. There will be no-one to support me & my choices in my decisions beyond the internet. Ignorance is bliss and frankly the void of knowledge of my parents & everyone i know else is filled with junk dogma that they believe in with godly zeal(; with a kind of godly devotion, but not the power thereof). I have never struggled in my entire life.

If you can find it, you should watch the earthlings documentary. I did that (months ago). Any doubts about Vegan ethics will be cast away.
If only evil hadn't evolved since the time of Christ we would be living in a heavenly kingdom already. But evil evolves in the dark into many evasive forms each more seditious then the former. Men are getting worse each day, with love as cold as pluto mankind is deceiving and being deceived.
I feel very sad about this world, why does God feel so distant right now? We need him now more then ever.

Link of the day
http://www.toilet-related-ailments.com/best-toilet.html

What a godforsaken world; i hate it i hate it i hate it. I don't want to be part of it, so i would have to get out of the world wouldn't i.
goodnight,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home