Name:
Location: Groningen City, Groningen, Netherlands

November 28, 2006

Im a litle late posting

These are the 2 dreams

Aug 03 2006
I was standing in the kitchen with my father. My father was doing something and i was looking out the kitchen window to the street outside and the water to the north. it was snowing and storming outside and as in real life there is water to the north and west of my house. The storm caused waves of 1 meter (3,5 feet) high. The street to the east was not of stone but of ice. The horizon was marked by what looked like the tops of mountains (covered by snow), there was no snow anywhere else. My house was unaffected and we were not alarmed.
I looked outside and i saw ouer neighbours car outside standing on 4 tiny pieces of floating ice that barely fitted under the 4 wheels of the car and i was worried because the waves could cause the car to sink. I told my father to phone the neighbours (on the other side of the water to the north, 7 meters or 30 feet away) and warn them their car was floating on the waves and about to sink. I was worried about his apathy and he took all time to phone them and he was not worried. I was a litlebit alarmed. And the street to the east started to break off and the other cars of the neighbourhood started to fall into the water, 1 per 2 seconds. Then, the ground (or ice?) under the house began to break off and the kitchen started to sink into the water and father and i were alarmed.
Then i woke up, but not very scared altough i didnt dare to get out of bed.

About a month before that, i also had a dream or half-nightmare. In it, i was asleep (in the dream), it was fall and in an out of body experience i saw a car drive into my neighbourhood and 4 people got out and started to throw firebombs at my open window and to other houses in the neighbourhood. I woke up (in the dream) and got out of bed because my window and desk were burning and i moved to my parents to sleep on there and when i tried to lie down there to sleep they woke up and were alarmed at the fire. Then as at the start out of my (dream) body i was risen up over the entire neighbourhood and they were all lit up by more people that came in cars like the one at the start. The entire neighbourhood was like a furnace hot with burning coals. Then i woke up, not alarmed and not scared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home