Name:
Location: Groningen City, Groningen, Netherlands

April 16, 2009

This week i'v had pain in my heck very annoyingly so. It was sensitive and this sensitivity extended all the way over my back down to my left bottom (it wasnt very painfull but it was annoying). Nothing i did seemed to help. Today i had an appointment at my therapist with my mom. My relationship with my mom had been barren for all my life for as far as i know. Today it changed. Me mom and therapist talked and talked and i cried and finally at one point the therapist figures out the obvious and tells my mom to speak out whats on her mind instead of keeping quiet to me. (because her problems
It turns out was always quiet to me because she didnt think i could handle it because a bunch of mds diagnosed me with autism. I felt and acted like she was hardly present in my life. But now she suddenly lit up like a christmas tree. It was like the dead coming back from the grave. The mom that never felt like she existed to me suddenly sat there in front of me. For the first time in this lifetime i gave her a real hug and its like we have been reunited.

My point is,
that annoying sensitivity and pain is now gone! As mom and i got together it took me by surprise there was suddenly a whole lot of space between my shoulders! (altough that was a minor detail in the event).
So i suggest that if you are having a pain it can be because you have a problem you refuse to face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home