Name:
Location: Groningen City, Groningen, Netherlands

December 5, 2007

Today was a strange day or just unusual. I dont know.
I am growing a stronger aversion to bread every bite, it has me feel sick every time i eat the stuff definatly when compared to fruit like an orange/apple and nuts. Today we have some dutch meal we call Snert which is basicly a very thick soup of beans and greens (usually with some type of pig meat (worst) but today's meal was consciously vegan. I'm beginning to prefer lighter meals. The heavier ones make me feel sick and miserable.

I just took a cold shower after taking a long toilet break for a lot of crap to come out (i hardly ever put on the lights in the bathroom because my eyes see plenty after 1-2 minutes) . I remembered the last few times i did this. I looked out the window looking at the water, it is quite windy out here. I felt the urge to run out and run around nude playfully perhaps even jump and swim 5m so i could 'instantly' get to some trees to climb in. I was looking forward to such a lot of hard blowing fresh air and the hot fuzzy feeling of being alive caused by my own excercise. But i chose not to, i might scare a few insecure people with that and god forbid even "old folks" can speeddial fashion police today. I hold myself to that i don't hate those people, but i just don't know. I feel locked up in this so called free society. I think that proverb makes the latter word a cruel joke on reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home