Name:
Location: Groningen City, Groningen, Netherlands

February 9, 2009

Goodday All

I have been reading an e-book rich dad poor dad and rich dad's guide to investing which puts me thinking about my future. 3 Days ago on the way to the city square i passed a hall with graffiti on its walls. I wonder how i can make a succesful business that decorates the walls of city buildings. I think i got this idea, because in a way civilization is very sanitized and dull. Putting up stimulating and positive graffiti art on houses/offices/etc surely will also make people more positive, happy and healthy. I remember some of the graffiti work that was very craftily made and while the product was not neceserily positive, i realized these artists have a great talent that could be used very productively.

So i got thinking, how do i make it happen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home