Name:
Location: Groningen City, Groningen, Netherlands

November 23, 2006

try and learn about me, who i am. Sometimes i believe myself to be an enigma and at other times the simplest person to be alive at the moment. This blog will be my diary entries about what keeps me occupied at the very moments and days i post. I will not censor my own thoughts (which i do everywhere else). Call me selfish if you will, this blog is about me.

You may expect thoughts (in no orderly order) about: long term wilderness survival, moral decay, collapse of civilization, global warming, conspiracy theories, Jehovah's Witnesses, watchtowerites, religion, the bible, The Simpsons, Harmageddon, the devil, Jehovah God (of the bible), paradigms, diet, vegetarianism, bio-industry, poetry, love and marshmen from the moon.

ps. i wrote some text about me, you can download it from this link: (.doc word file)
http://www.esnips.com/nsdoc/976147dd-10ba-4c13-b2ea-5738c9894fe6

yours truly, Sander Buruma
living life as if though not eternal
goodnight everything

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home